We at Completely Hydraulic are always looking to add to our committed professional team, if you’re a hard working individual, who is driven and enthusiastically passionate about putting customer satisfaction at the centre of your tasks and you wish to excel in your career; don’t delay we would love to hear from you, even if a opportunity hasn’t been posted below.
|Job Title:||Mobile Hydraulic Engineer (M.H.E.)|
|Based:||Within M25 area; London, Essex and Heathrow branch.|
|Salary:||Competitive basic + overtime + commission & bonus|
We are seeking to strengthen and expand the Mobile Hydraulic Engineering division of the company in and around the M25 area; you will be part of a friendly and professional team offering our exceptional 24/7 emergency break down service to a wide and varied customer base. This job role involves a mixture of hands on approaches and further development of business with customers, existing and new alike.
- Mechanical engineering and/or installations experience.
- Team player with sound communication skills; both written and oral.
- Have pride in appearance and workmanship.
- Navigational skills; although GPS are provided.
- Motivational with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good customer service skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics will be a significant advantage.
- Clean UK Driving Licence.